OFF-SITE CONTRACT | INFORMATION | TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On behalf of Starcreek in Allen (name of organization) I hereby acknowledge that I/we are responsible for reaching the minimum number of attendees at least 72 hours in advance.
fGuests will be charged $45 per sign. This includes all fees, including sales tax and travel. Estimated number of guests: 20, with a minimum of 15 required.
- A final headcount along with sign selection is due 72 hours in advance.
- A deposit of $120 is due in order to reserve the date. Providing the minimum number of guests (15) are registered and in attendance, your deposit will be returned within two business days of your event.
- The event date is 09/30/32020 6:00 – 8:00.
- My event starts at 6:00, please ask makers (guests) to arrive promptly at 6:00.
- I understand that my party will last two hours agreed upon start time.
- I understand The Board Bar personal require access to the room(s) 30 minutes before the event start time.
TBB (The Board Bar) will provide the following:
- Instructor(s) and assistants (as needed).
- Pre-assembled 10.5” x 16” planked wood signs and stencils.
- Materials and tools required to complete a DIY planked wood sign; including but not limited to: water-based stain, latex paint, sealer, aprons, gloves, and brushes.
The EVENT host/hostess will provide the following:
- A location that is conducive to this DIY activity. This activity involves water-based stain, dust-free sanding and latex paint. Please consider tables, chairs, and flooring.
- A room with appropriate space, tables, and seating for invited participants.
- A table for TBB staff to set materials out.
- A push/hand cart to transport materials from parking location to event site. If one is not available, please notify us so that we can supply one.
- ALL tables prepared in advance of arrival with heavy-duty plastic tablecloths.
- Garbage can.
You will be required to accept these terms upon registration. We do our very best to be fair, and our policies are designed for your safety and enjoyment, as well as those around you and of course, our creative team. Happy creating!
ONE Project Per Person:
Each person in attendance must create their own project. Unfortunately, we do not allow sharing of signs.
Change in Project:
Supplies, including a customized stencil and pre-cut lumber, are prepared three (3) days in advance. You are welcome to make any changes prior to 72 hours at no additional cost. Please send an email with your request to email@example.com. If you need to make any changes 24 – 72 hours before the scheduled start of your workshop, a $15 stencil/administration fee will be charged and is due at the beginning of your workshop. Unfortunately, we cannot make any changes with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Cancellation Policy for Individual Signs:
We do not offer refunds at any time. If a registered guest is unable to attend this event; we will gladly issue a full credit (100%) on their account with more than 72 hours notice. A 75% credit will be applied to their account with 48 – 72 hours’ notice. A 50% credit will be applied to their account with less than 48 hours’ notice. No shows will not receive any credit or refund. The credit on account can be used for an in-studio open or private event.
The host/hostess is responsible for notifying The Board Bar if a registered guess is unable to attend.
Credits can be applied to a future workshop with availability. Please contact the studio so that we can properly apply your credit and complete your registration when you decide to sign up for an alternate workshop.
The Board Bar team requires access to the event site at least 30 minutes before the start time. This time is needed to set up necessary materials for your DIY project. IMPORTANT: The room(s) should be set up in the agreed configuration and ready to go for our team before our arrival.
Please advise your guests that our workshops follow a tight, instructor-led schedule for your enjoyment and the safety of those around you. We start promptly at the time stated at registration. Guests arriving late will join the group at whatever point the workshop has progressed to.
Please have all tables and chairs in place, as agreed, before our team arrives. You are responsible for providing plastic table covers and any necessary floor covering.
All participants will be required to sign the following IMAGE RELEASE:
I hereby grant The Board Bar LLC permission to use my likeness in photographs, video recordings or electronic images in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.
I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of The Board Bar LLC and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize the organization to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these images for purposes of publicizing the organization’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge the organization from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
All participants will be required to sign the following SAFETY WAIVER:
I understand the nature of The Board Bar, LLC and in consideration of booking and paying for my attendance and the supplies and tools required for this project, I hereby release The Board Bar LLC and all its subsidiaries, their agents, their instructors/employees, and the property/building owner of all liability for any injuries, accidents and damages that may occur while participating in The Board Bar LLC activities.
I recognize that may have access to and use woodworking tools such as but not limited to hammers, mallets, awls, wire, sand paper, razor knives, screws, power drills, power sanders and other sharp objects which may result in injury. I recognize that I will be exposed to loud noises, dust, water-based stains, sealers and latex paint.
I recognize there may be certain inherent risks in participating in The Board Bar activities. I agree to take precautions, including observing all policies, recommendations, and warnings, whether provided verbally or in writing.
I HAVE READ THE BOARD BAR LLC IMAGE RELEASE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SAFETY WAIVER AND UNDERSTAND THEM. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY CHECKING THE “ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS” BOX, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS THAT I MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE.